How to Import Your Items from Etsy to Versla Marketplace
Switching platforms or trying to expand your online reach? Importing your Etsy listings to Versla Marketplace has never been easier. Follow our step-by-step guide to ensure a seamless transfer, so you can enjoy the benefits of ultra-low fees and direct payments that Versla offers. Let's dive in.
Step 1: Download Your Etsy Data
- Log in to Your Etsy Account
- First off, navigate to Etsy.com and sign in to your account.
- Access Shop Manager
- Hover over 'You' in the top right corner and select 'Shop Manager'.
- Navigate to Settings
- Once in the Shop Manager, click on 'Settings'.
- Find Options
- Within 'Settings', click on 'Options'.
- Download Your Data
- Scroll down to 'Download Data', and under 'Currently for Sale Listings', click 'Download CSV'. Save the file to your computer.
Step 2: Start the Import on Versla Marketplace
- Log in to Versla Marketplace
- Head over to Versla Marketplace and sign in.
- Click on 'Sell'
- You'll find the 'Sell' option on the dashboard; go ahead and click it.
- Initiate Bulk Import
- Scroll down to find 'Bulk Import' at the bottom of the page and click on it.
- Set Import Preferences
- Click 'Create a new Import' and leave the default settings (e.g., Import Type as 'Upload File', Status as 'Import Items') as they are. Optionally, you can add a label for future imports.
- Upload Your Etsy File
- Click 'Upload File' and choose the CSV file you downloaded from Etsy.
Step 3: Map the Data Fields
In the 'Map Fields Section', align each Versla field with a corresponding field from your Etsy file. If some fields don't match, no worries—you can complete those listings manually later.
Note: The current importer doesn't support variations, but this feature is in development.
Step 4: Make Field Adjustments
In the 'Adjustment Section', modify certain fields, like the status or condition of your items. This saves you the hassle of editing each listing later.
Step 5: Match Categories
If you have a categories column in your CSV, you can link each one to a Versla category. Otherwise, you'll need to add a category manually later.
Step 6: Set Pricing Rules
Decide if your pricing will be based on cost or price. You can add a margin or use advanced pricing options to further tweak the pricing.
Step 7: Configure Postage
If your Etsy CSV contains postage information, you can set shipping rules here. If not, you'll have to set this manually later.
Step 8: Preview and Import
Finally, preview the data to ensure it's in the correct format. Click 'Submit' to initiate the import process.
And that's it! You've successfully imported your Etsy listings to Versla Marketplace. You may now just need to make tweaks like setting marketplace and site categories and adjusting any missing data from the import, and then set the item active.
Take advantage of the simplicity, low fees, and direct payments that Versla offers to maximise your business potential.